Online or onsite, instructor-led live Web3 training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Web3 to create, build, and deploy decentralized applications (dapps) that run on blockchain.
Web3 training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Web3 training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course: Blockchain for Developers
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
Course: Blockchain for Telecom
Web3 Course Outlines in Finland
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing dApps with Web3, Solidity, and React.
- Understand the features and architecture of Web3.
- Learn the key concepts of Ethereum, Smart Contracts, and Blockchain Cryptography.
- Apply practical examples of Solidity programming and designing Smart Contracts.
- Make React applications interact with Smart Contracts.