Online or onsite, instructor-led live Sentry training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Sentry software monitoring platform to identify issues in real-time.
Sentry training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Finland onsite live Sentry trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Sentry Course Outlines in Finland
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Sentry.
- Understand how "full stack error monitoring" works.
- View the actual code in error reports for quick identification of a bug.
- Get a bird's eye view of multiple applications in a single view.
- See the entire context behind application errors -- software, environment, and users.