Online or onsite, instructor-led live SAP training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and usage of SAP enterprise software products.
SAP training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Finland onsite live SAP trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Her way of talking and knowledge of whole ground of system. Her character is very nice and easy to ask questions.
Course: SAP Sales Order Processing and Supply Chain Management
I found NobleProg very easy to work with, considering the timezone challenges and our difficulty with trainees requiring support in Japanese. Overall, working with you on this training was satisfactory and I would have no hesitation recommending your organisation. If a training need occurs for us in the ASPAC region again, I will be in touch with NobleProg.
Siobhán Bowe - Glanbia Nutritionals
Course: SAP Sales Order Processing and Supply Chain Management
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
Course: SAP ERP Fundamentals
I was very impressed with the trainers preparation. As he went along he kept going back over the subjects that he had covered
Ted Audain - Frucor Suntory Ltd
Course: SAP MM
SAP Course Outlines in Finland
- Understand the ins and outs of SAP WM.
- Effectively manage warehouse activities.
- Reduce warehouse costs and optimize warehouse usage and management.
- Learn and understand the functionality of SAP F&R.
- Perform general customizing settings and application reports for the F&R process.
- Analyze and establish views in ABAP CDS.
- Understand the difference between CDS views and ordinary database views.
- Learn and leverage the SQL features in CDS views.
- Utilize CDS-specific concepts and understand the common use cases for CDS views.
- Understand the usage of SAP Fiori Application Developer.
- Take the C_FIORDEV exam with confidence.
- Learn and understand what is the SAP Integration Suite and how to work with it.
- Use methodologies of SAP Integration Solution Advisory.
- Connect SAP and non-SAP systems securely.
- Analyze and translate business concepts to business processes in the SAP S/4HANA system.
- Maintain the Enterprise Structure (FI).
- Implement various business processes.
- Prepare financial statements with SAP S/4HANA.
- Perform month and year-end closing of financial accounting.
- Use SAP Financial Closing Cockpit to monitor closing operations.
- Understand the structure and benefits of SAP Global Trade Services (GTS).
- Use compliance management, customs management, and risk management for import and export processes.
- Use electronic compliance reporting for Intrastat reporting.
- Understand the basic customizing settings in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
- Configure the master data settings (G/L accounts, customer and vendor accounts) of FA with SAP S/4HANA.
- Configure document control, posting control, and financial document clearing settings of FA with SAP S/4HANA.
- Understand the complex relationships in mapping organizational structures.
- Configure special functions and output control in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
- Learn and understand the cross-functional configuration in mapping business requirements in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
- Understand archiving objects and programs.
- Create ILM-objects and customer-specific archiving objects.
- Understand data destruction objects and programs.
- Create customer-specific data destruction objects.
- Have a better understanding of the SAP archiving concept and functionality.
- Plan and implement a data archiving project.
- Understand the supply chain production planning in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Utilize SAP S/4 HANA production planning functionalities.
- Understand the SAP IBP architecture and applications.
- Utilize configuration and complex operations on planning areas, key figures, and attributes.
- Use the advanced configuration functions and features of SAP IBP.
- Install and configure SAP ASE for data storage as well as transactional operations.
- Understand and use SAP ASE components, tools, and utilities.
- Integrate SAP ASE with non-SAP ASE applications.
- Understand the concepts behind Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Understand and apply SAP's most important modules.
- Unify and streamline business processes within a single integrated environment.
- Generate and export useful reports.
- Understand the concepts behind two of SAP's most popular modules: Sales Order Processing and Supply Chain Management.
- Use SAP to unify and streamline the Sales Order Process.
- Understand and apply SAP's Supply Chain Management module to logistic operations within an organization.
- Generate and export reports that can be used to gain valuable insights into a company's operations.
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Install SAP FICO and related sub-modules.
- Gather business requirements and define an organization's structure.
- Configure SAP FI and CO modules to manage the financial transactions within an organization.
- Improve an organization's processes and uncover opportunities for optimizing workflow and reducing costs.
- Install SAP HCM and related modules.
- Gather business requirements and define appropriate HCM structures.
- Configure SAP HCM modules.
- Install and configure UIPath on both the server and client.
- Identify tasks that are suitable for automation with software robots.
- Understand how UIPath differs from other automation tools.
- Test and deploy UIPath software robots to automate tedious and time-consuming tasks in SAP.
- Understand SAP Hana in-memory database
- Accelerate access company data
- Model data in an SAP Hana database
- Carry out real-time analytics on large amounts of continuously changing data.
- Install and configure SAP S/4 Hana on premise or in the cloud.
- Understand SAP S/4 Hana architecture and capabilities
- Migrate from existing versions of SAP Business Suite to to SAP S/4 Hana
- Understand how security is implemented in SAP S/4 Hana
- Improve mobility of SAP applications using SAP Fiori
- Test, debug and deploy SAP S/4 Hana to production
- Explore how SAP S/4 can be integrated with SAP S/4 Cloud to provide a comprehensive enterprise solution.
- Set up a development environment to start writing SAP applications.
- Read, understand, write, modify, execute and debug ABAP code.
- Deploy applications for SAP enterprise systems.
- Preform end-to-end transactional activities in the SAP system.
- Create and maintain MM master data in the SAP system.
- Understand the organizational structure in the SAP system.
- Define an organizational structure in the SAP system.
- Understand and implement master data in SAP SD.
- Create sales inquiries, quotations, sales orders, and invoices in SAP the system.
- Build an SAP Hybris clustered landscape.
- Install, configure, and edit the SAP Hybris system.
- Administrate an SAP Hybris landscape in a production environment.
- Conduct tests and performance analysis on an SAP Hybris landscape.
- Setup and configure an SAP system.
- Manage users, jobs, data and communications.
- Maintain the operational environment.
- Monitor an SAP system in production.
- Improve the performance of an SAP system.
- Manage large volumes of goods moving in and out of the warehouse.
- Integrate warehouse and distribution processes with the broader supply chain.
- Optimise inventory tracking in real time.
- Reduce warehouse costs of processes, labor, and stock.
- Install and configure the SAP PM software.
- Integrate the features of SAP PM into the IT structure of their business.
- Utilize SAP PM as a tool for executing the responsibilities of maintenance roles.
- Make use of SAP PM reports to resolve the needs of clients.
- Recognize the importance of SAP PM implementations to plant workflow and the safety of work personnel.
- Understand how SAP Business Warehouse (BW) ties in with other SAP systems.
- Use SAP Business Warehouse (BW) to grapple large amounts of data from different sources.
- Apply Business Intelligence (BI) techniques to make better business decisions.
- Migrate complicated Excel spreadsheet data to the more efficient SAP Business Warehouse (BW) centralized database.
- Resolve inconsistencies in data that is sourced from multiple stores.