Online or onsite, instructor-led live Postman training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Postman for API testing.
Postman training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Postman training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Postman Course Outlines in Finland
- Execute tests using automated requests and workflows.
- Define, develop, test, and observe an API using a version control system.
- Generate dynamic data in a request.
- Document and organize tests in collections for team revision.
- Automate webservice API testing using Postman and REST Assured API.
- Generate reports for execution results.
- Design and implement automation frameworks with REST Assured API.