Online or onsite, instructor-led live Operating Systems (OS) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how an operating system (OS) manages computer hardware and software, and provides services.
Operating Systems (OS) training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Finland onsite live Operating Systems (OS) trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OS (Operating Systems) Subcategories in Finland
Operating Systems (OS) Course Outlines in Finland
- Learn and understand Coreboot and how it works.
- Use Coreboot to create a fast and secure boot experience on computers and embedded systems.
- Develop an app once, then deploy it across a range of different devices.
- Focus on upper-layer service logic to develop applications more efficiently.
- Use component-based software design to tailor the OS to different devices.
- Understand the internals of the Zircon MicroKernel.
- Embed Fuchsia OS on a variety of devices, including tablets, mobile devices and virtual machines.
- Develop apps that run on Fuchsia OS.