Online or onsite, instructor-led live MLflow training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MLflow for streamlining and managing the machine learning lifecycle.
MLflow training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live MLflow training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Very very competent trainer who know how to adapt to his audience, and to solve problems Interactive presentation
the ML ecosystem not only MLFlow but Optuna, hyperops, docker , docker-compose
Guillaume GAUTIER - OLEA MEDICAL
MLflow Course Outlines in Finland
- Install and configure MLflow and related ML libraries and frameworks.
- Appreciate the importance of trackability, reproducability and deployability of an ML model
- Deploy ML models to different public clouds, platforms, or on-premise servers.
- Scale the ML deployment process to accommodate multiple users collaborating on a project.
- Set up a central registry to experiment with, reproduce, and deploy ML models.