Online or onsite, instructor-led live Metaverse training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to become a future developer and contributor to Metaverse by building interactive simulations and experiences in AR, VR, and blockchain.
Metaverse training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Metaverse training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Metaverse Course Outlines in Finland
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition, core concepts, and fundamentals of Metaverse.
- Get to know the developer tools and software for Metaverse (Unreal Engine, Unity, Blender, etc.).
- Learn how to build 3D simulations and applications in AR and VR.
- Learn about the Metaverse technology in depth (Gaming, Web3, Blockchain, and NFTs).
- Get insights on the practical use cases, scenarios, and the future of Metaverse.