Online or onsite, instructor-led live EBX training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use EBX to enable a Master Data Management solution within an organization.
EBX training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live EBX training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
EBX5 Course Outlines in Finland
- Interpret requirements and architect an MDM solution.
- Enable the management and integration of master data.
- Integrate and transfer data across multiple systems.
- Import data into EBX5 using match and merge logic.
- Design, create and document a data model that addresses their organization's business requirements.
- Integrate EBX5 with 3rd party services.