Pentaho Data Integration is an open-source data integration tool for defining jobs and data transformations.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Pentaho Data Integration's powerful ETL capabilities and rich GUI to manage an entire big data lifecycle, maximizing the value of data to the organization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create, preview, and run basic data transformations containing steps and hops
- Configure and secure the Pentaho Enterprise Repository
- Harness disparate sources of data and generate a single, unified version of the truth in an analytics-ready format.
- Provide results to third-part applications for further processing
- Data Analyst
- ETL developers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice