21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Experience with .NET, C#, and Visual Studio
BizTalk is a message conversion system and integration platform from Microsoft.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use BizTalk to connect legacy systems with newer applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure BizTalk
- Automate business processes using BizTalk
- Understand BizTalk messaging
- Integrate BizTalk with Azure and Sharepoint
- Deploy and troubleshoot a BizTalk installation
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Installing and Configuring BizTalk
Overview of BizTalk Server Features and Architecture
Automating Business Processes
Using the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Toolkit
Using Functoids in the BizTalk Mapper
Working with WCF adapters
Integrating BizTalk with Azure and SharePoint
Summary and Conclusion