Local, instructor-led live Auto-Keras training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Auto-Keras to automate the process of selecting and optimizing a machine learning model.
Auto-Keras training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Auto-Keras training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Finland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Finland. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
Auto-Keras is also known as Autokeras or Auto Keras.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Autokeras Course Outlines
Auto-Keras (Also known as Autokeras or Auto Keras) is an open source Python library for automated machine learning (AutoML).
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at data scientists as well as less technical persons who wish to use Auto-Keras to automate the process of selecting and optimizing a machine learning model.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate the process of training highly efficient machine learning models.
- Automatically search for the best parameters for deep learning models.
- Build highly accurate machine learning models.
- Use the power of machine learning to solve real-world business problems.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Auto-Keras, please visit: https://autokeras.com/
Upcoming Auto Keras Courses
Weekend Auto-Keras courses, Evening Auto Keras training, Autokeras boot camp, Autokeras instructor-led, Weekend Auto-Keras training, Evening Auto-Keras courses, Autokeras coaching, Auto Keras instructor, Autokeras trainer, Autokeras training courses, Autokeras classes, Autokeras on-site, Auto-Keras private courses, Auto Keras one on one training