28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- An understanding of general programming principles
Go (Golang) is an open-source, statically-typed programming language created by Google. Its growing ecosystem, stable architecture and strong libraries make Go a popular choice for building scalable, high-performance web services and applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn Go (Golang)'s core elements, syntax and control structures as they step through the development and deployment of a sample web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up an optimal Go development environment.
- Structure Go code for maximum readability.
- Optimize performance of a Go application.
- Test and debug a Go application.
- Deploy a sample web application.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Go as a web and systems programming language
Setting up the development environment
Using Go variables, constants, and types
Using math operators in Go
Working with dates and times in Go
Using Go pointers, arrays, slices, maps and structures
Programming conditional logic with Switch and For loops
Defining and calling functions in Go
Creating a web application in Go
Use the Go runtime to build and compile a project
Reading and writing from and to file systems and the web
Debugging the application
Applying Interfaces to simplify application complexity
Creating a project package
Adding concurrency with Go Routines and Channels
Optimizing the application
Deploying the application
Flexibility of the trainer. Really catered the course to our specific needs.
Daniel Kürner - Daimler TSS
The amount of exercises vs lectures where perfect. More exercises than lectures are essential in a programming language! And the balance was very good.
Radu's in-depth knowledge, and tailoring the pace for me.
Adeel Ahmad - Coefficient Data Ltd
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Finland!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Finland
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!